My Dance Journey!!!


   So Fellas I decided to write about this; to let you all know how I started my dance......many know i love dance a lot" but whether I wanna stop or continue"  I don't know myself...because have not been practicing for a while now!!! And you know wat that means....LOL


Well, my love for dance can never die: no matter what happens, dance is my passion like my first love!!!

I first knew I could dance when I was 10years old in JSS1; it was our social night in my school "st.Louis All girls grammar school, Owo ondo state..my home town...

So All JSS1 were asked to come up on stage to dance (kinda like a competition) there was no music just drums been beaten by the seniors (female) ....
Just as we started,, i did my thing and then they started screaming my name...mehn i was amazed....cos I didn't even know wat i was really doing...HAHA 😀

It all ended, i got to my room and started feeling like a star...like i won an award or something!!! Then a senior came to me saying she would love to me my school mother BLA BLA...

Joined a Dance group aftermath then later headed to college....Joined another dance group named "E-Stanze" kachi been our Dance instructor/Founder...
It was a nice experience back then!!!

Later moved to NYSC camp where I performed and also participated in some platoon dance competition....

I later participated in some instagram dance competion😂😍; The likes of Cynthia Morgan with my friend/dance partner Toyin where we won!!

Mc Galaxy where we came third😀😊☺
And so many others.....
It has really been a journey which am always proud of....Although it's not that easy...been discouraged plenty of times....But i kept Pushing!!!

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts