Random Facts About Me


Hey Guys!!!
It’s your favorite girl Yemi Helen and am so happy to have you on my blog. I know it’s been a while I posted and that’s because of my tight schedule; and a lot of things have been lately, Really finding time to write an create content and stuff......😍πŸ’₯




I want my Readers to know more about me so I have decided to write about this:
“RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME”you might find interesting 

-I love food
  • I love Romance 
  • Fashion is my love
  • I hate cooking
  • I love hanging out
  • AM a Picture freak!!!🀳🏻
  • I Love pretty baby girls
  • Am really not a fan of Wigs (but I wear them to save money and time)
  • People say have got cute eyes πŸ‘€ 
  • I am a Shy person (but few people would notice)
  • I love meeting people/making new friends 
  • My Dad is my HERO ❤️
  • False Lashes (😞)
  • I love Music 
  • Always wished I studied Medcine or Law πŸ™„
  • I love more of braids than Weaves....
  • Am from Ondo State(Sunshine State) Nigeria 
  • I always wished I had an elder brother 🧐

These are just a few; To be continued.....
Thanks for Reading πŸ“– 
More juicy post soon, and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss them.

Love Always 


Yemi Helen ❤️πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Comments

Popular Posts