YEMI IN THE RED DRESS




 Hi Guys!!!

I know it’s been a minute and have really missed you all...

I have been up and doing... been through a whole lot, I even got robbed amongst all of it.. I had few friends around who stood by me which am forever going to be grateful to..


Lagos/Nigeria it’s not a joke, it gets tough by the day;

You go out and come in daily safely just be grateful to your maker.....That being said my BODYCON RED DRESS with its shimmer off shoulder/long sleeve was worn for my birthday shoot 2020.



Red has never been my favorite colour but this happened co- incidentally while shopping and I eventually loved it on my skin so much.... I would never had imagined myself in one.
This is why it is always good to explore colors, contents, hair style, shoes etc. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for stopping by... This is short and precise.. 

I know but I have other interesting stuff to show y’all..

Stay tuned, follow and subscribe.

Love ❤️ 

Yemi

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts