FASHION

What does fashion really mean?
What it entails, the dos and don't!!!
The right clothes to wear for the right weather and occassion;
How the combine colours.
 Fashion isn't his all about wearing new/fancy clothes and taking pictures.

You need to understand it, how your clothes can affect your mood and the way u'ld be addressed. All these need to be considered.



But to start with we need to also know our body type, body posture etc .
 You should know that as a slim lady would look fabulous on flare gown or a skater skirt will suit you more...rather than having a bodycon dress.etc





Fashion goes beyond the normal way of dressing. For me fashion makes me happy, it gives me joy....Even Right from my college days.
 For me I Love Oversize wears; Big shirt,  Big trouser, Big hair lol...
I love Mild make up..I also love rocking my natural hair or making braids #if you know you know#
Ain't Really a fan of Bags, but m crazy about clothes and shoes .......little accessories

Comments

Popular Posts