LIFE!!!! PT 1

LIFE!!
    In a simple Definition: The existence of Human Being or Animal.
The condition that distinguishes animals,and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change leading death.


So I Noticed that for every stage, height or Sucess you attain in Life,there's always one or two people that are not happy with you.
Yes; that how it is. Take it or Leave it, am not just saying this. They might even Pretend to you at your back they stab you.
They might even be closer than you think; Might be your close friend or Relative.

We just need to be very watchful and prayerful, Life is not a Fairytale.
They Smile at your face but what's in their mind is full of Evil. May God help us All
Have learnt and Seen a Lot this past few years; Have been Stabbed, Betrayed, Deceived, Hated but I came back Strong on my Feet Stronger than I Was.
Trust me That's What Life is All About!!!!

Maybe because I Didn't Grow up with my Parent Together....(Dunno)  I Feel i Act Bigger and Stronger than my Age...Anyways☺ That's a Story For Another Day.

But in All, We just have to be careful of the Company we keep, The things we disclose to people.....Not everyone is your friend!!!







Comments

Popular Posts