DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

Now let's Talk about Dance.....In Africa many don't value dance as they do when it comes to music, drama, comedy etc. ...
   But my love for dance can't be explained :
DANCE is MOVEMENT!!!! Moving in sync to a beat/Song or Sound, which ever one I definitely know that DANCE is as important as music.It is very important in the entertainment Industry.
 Let me Explain ☺ ;
   DANCE gives meaning to a sound/music , it explains or expresses the context of a song....
In Nigeria DANCE isn't Celebrated as much as other parts are and it's so bad. There are different types of dance:
* Hip Hip
*Afro beat
* Salsa
*Contemporary African Dance
*Ballet
*Street
* Yoruba Bata e.t.c




I would love to own my own Dance Studio really Soon... Make Dance Big and Inspire people with my Great Ideas there would be a Difference .

YES YES YES!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts