BEING CHOOSY!!!

Welcome to my Personal Blog Guys....I would Love to keep up with my Readers, get to know you and we interact....This can only be done by using the comnent section and subscribing.....Love from Yemi

So let's get back to business!!!
    So I have noticed recently that I have really become so choosy from the clothes I wear to the hairstyle I make to my shoes, to the friends I keep, to people I let into my life,to my choice of make up...etc
Everything I mean, well I don't know why this is so but I feel as we grow we tend to "change". And of course that's the only thing that is constant.
On a norm I wasn't so selective I just go with what comes my way.....Lol
  I think Being Choosy has both its advantage and Disadvantages we just have to be careful not to make mistake.....YEAH
But in All we need to Let GOD talks the Lead and Direct us in all our Endeavours.

Comments

Popular Posts